Thursday, January 28, 2010

Luke's 1st Haircut

(after I took the picture I cut the straggler on the left as well)
Luke got his first haircut last night...by me. Now mind you, I was very nervous because I have never cut any hair, except my barbies when I was little and they did not move as much as our little wiggle worm. It looked really good while it was still wet, but now it is looking a little heavy on the sides still:) Oh well, at least his bangs are out of his eyes. Let's face it...who does he have to impress except the women in the nursery:)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah, everyone agrees it looks pretty good! Even Austin, and he is picky about haircuts.

Lindsey said...

Looks good...Scott wants to know if you'll become his new barber. :)

Amy's Anecdotes said...

Lindsey- It made me laugh while I was doing it because he too was saying done done, so I kept stopping to make sure it wasnt too short:)

Anna said...

I think you did a great job! I am fortunate Abraham tolerates the "buzz" cutter! No more scissors!!!!

Sarah said...

You are brave to use scissors. I always use clippers, so that's why my boys always look like they've been treated for head lice immediately following a hair cut. (ha ha...at least they've never actually had lice!)