Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Introduction

It seems as if everyone else has a blog, so I decided this may be a good easy way to update pictures more often! Since my husband and I dont have family in town, we send a lot of pictures by email of baby L. Baby L is almost five months and is constantly changing daily. We are truly blessed with a GREAT son!






Here are a couple pictures from this weekend.


We started giving Baby L rice cereal on Saturday. He seemed to take to it well, but we have put that on hold since he has a rash now. After the rash goes away, the cereal will resume to make sure it was just a coincendence.



Have a great day!






































2 comments:

design for mankind. said...

YAY! I expect at LEAST one update/day... ;)

Lindsey said...

I'm adding your blog to my "Favorites" list. Looking forward to reading your updates and seeing pictures of your sweet little guy!