Friday, October 17, 2008

Five months already?

Yesterday was L's five month birthday! He celebrated by spending the day with his Grandma Mary. Since our babysitter is in Hawaii, my mom came over to watch him during the day. I think he was glad he was able to show off some of his talents to others. He has been rolling over a lot more, so he was proud to show Grandma that. I have been trying to get it on video, but he is too quick for me.

I have made a sign showing how old he is every month, so it was no different yesterday when I put the sign next to it. It is neat looking back from month one to see how much he has changed.



He is proudly holding his own sign showing how old he is. *Notice the top is wet from him trying to eat it*

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Funny! I soooo wish I would have started doing this with Scott. I guess I could start now, but it wouldn't be the same... :(

Anonymous said...

If/when we have our next one, we'll have to do that as well. Good idea.

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

That is a great idea. He is too cute!

/// said...

aaaaack so so cute!

Unknown said...

Good job, Amy! I especially like L and the wet sign. Congrats to Father Keith on another successful mini. I'm inspired!
AJ