Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sneak Peek of Baby Bartusek!

We had our 20 week ultrasound at the end of October, but things have been busy so I havent been downloading pictures like I should be. We did find out the gender but my dad likes to be surprised so I wont be sharing it on the blog unless I give a warning, but we do know and have a name picked out, so just ask!

Baby Bartusek looked very good and healthy, although they did a marking called an echogenic bowel so we were given a 3D ultrasound to check that out. I do not have pictures of this to scan, because apparently I was supposed to bring a dvd to record it, so when we go back December 7th, I will have more pictures. Our lab results came back normal, so hopefully the marking goes away on its own. The baby was measuring 1.5-2 weeks ahead in all areas, and was even sucking his thumb in a couple of the ultrasound shots.

Luke really enjoys calling baby by name, and trying to share snacks with baby through my belly button. Every once in a while, Luke will refer to baby as baseball or scooter, but at least he is acknowledging him at all times:)






4 comments:

Kelly said...

That's my boy!!! Oh wait, I meant, that's my girl!! Which is it?!? Some people are making this very complicated, DAD!

Amy's Anecdotes said...

Kelly, I have a feeling after dad spends 4 days with Luke this weekend, Dad will know way more than he wanted to know about baby:)

Sarah said...

I have a feeling "baby Bartusek" is a boy, considering you referred to baby with pronouns such as 'his' and 'him' :) I'm glad that all turned out well with the tests!

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I am way behind on your blog. Love the updates.