Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Cousin Reunion

Luke and I got to go to Ivanhoes for lunch last Wednesday with my two sisters, two cousins and four adorable children. Growing up, my cousins and sisters have been close since we saw each other often. We lived about 45 minutes away, but went to the same church so spent many weekends together. Now that we are all grown up and busy, we try and get together more than just holidays with the cousins so we thought Ivanhoes would be the perfect reunion. For those of you dont know, Ivanhoes is in Upland (Taylor University) and has 100 flavors of shakes and ice cream. YUM YUM!!!! When I was pregnant with Luke, Keith even drove me a "little" out of our way so I could have some of Ivanhoes nachos. Anyway, here are some pictures of our little reunion at Ivanhoes with cousins, sisters and families.

Luke with Auntie Erin
Lukes favorite cousins Karsen and Austin

Karsen, Max, Austin, and Meryl



The whole gang after Ice Cream.

Hopefully, I will post our Chicago pictures from this weekend tomorrow....if Luke takes a decent nap:)


No comments: