Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Weekend!

We had a fun Easter weekend! Keith got off work a little early, so we all headed to Connersville to celebrate Easter with my family. We had a great dinner, and then finished the evening off with a little Easter Egg Hunt for Luke's cousins. There were a couple eggs hidden easier so Luke could participate as well, as you can see in the picture. The rest of the weekend was fun and relaxing. Luke slept till 9 am on Saturday morning, so it gave me a chance to sleep in as well. What a great gift! Sunday, we went to our church and were able to celebrate the real meaning of Easter. We had a great service. Here are some pictures! Luke "cheesing" for the camera at Grandma and Papa's
Luke finding his first egg (He found 4 total in case you were wondering.)


Luke and I



Daddy and Luke


1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog tonight..This is a whole new world to me. Remember to stop by and sign up for my April giveaway. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog.