Wednesday, March 18, 2009

10 Month Update

I noticed I havent updated in a while, but we have been pretty busy lately. Luke is now 10 months old, and is officially a crawler now. The crawling has kept us both on our toes. We have also been very busy "decluttering" our house. Our house will officially be on the market on Friday!!! It has been a long couple weeks getting everything ready, but we are praying for a sale (hopefully a quick one). Here are some recent pictures of Luke!Trying to help me put away the dishes.

Luke still loves his bathtime!



This is my rocking chair from when I was a little girl, and Luke is starting to pull himself on and wants to rock now.


His first time at the playground, we have been several times since. Luke enjoys the swings the most.




6 comments:

Heidi Stone said...

i had/have the same rocking chair! must be the only style they had back in the 80s. lol.

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Don't you love it that he is getting old enough to enjoying going to the park? He is so cute!

ME said...

I didn't know you were selling your house? Where are you moving???

Amy's Anecdotes said...

We are staying in the area, but trying to find a bigger house.

ME said...

I see - makes sense...especially now that you have a CRAWLER on your hands...he is MOBILE!

Miss ya!

parental units said...

He is a beatiful guy, and I am proud to see him already helping at home by unloading the dishwasher! Have checked blog often, but my posts don't get on as much as I would like because I keep forgetting my gmail address. love, Aunt Beth