Friday, December 5, 2008

Fun times with the laundry!

Luke has been enjoying playing in the laundry basket lately. My family has found this rather funny because when I was younger I used to have an infatuation with becoming a laundry lady when I grew up. At our house, we divide up the laundry duties. Keith sorts and washes, and I fold and put away. Keith puts Luke up on our bed as he is sorting, and it is so much fun watching Luke try to grab the clothes as they go into the designated piles. Im sure he will grow out the "fun times with the laundry" phase but until then it is fun to watch.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Let's all thank God his name is not Judy Bob (Amy's other obsession at a young age, all her dolls were named it).

Lindsey said...

FUNNY! I also laughed out loud when I read that you called all of your dolls Judy Bob. Where did you come up with that?!:)

Heidi Stone said...

LOL to Kelly's comment.

His infatuation *might* last. Sienna LOVES to help with the laundry and Keaton's doesn't mind it either. :) There's always hope!